When it comes to communication failures with other people, we don’t have the directions. But what if we did?
Think about the most challenging or frustrating people for to communicate with? What if those people had an Operating Manual that included a Troubleshooting Guide that provided Communication Dos and Don’ts? What if those people had the book on you?
Would any of you be inclined to read it? Or would you wait for some kind of failure to occur?
A FREE Book about me?
There’s a reason that I’m asking. I have a unique opportunity for you to acquire such a book for FREE, as in no charge. For the month of March, 2011, we are offering, just such a book written about either you, or about someone else in your organization.
What is it really?
This is a 36 page assessment report trademarked Behavioral Intelligence. It is a combination of two different assessments:
- The DISC behavioral assessment report is designed to help you attain a greater knowledge of yourself as well as others. The ability to interact effectively with people may be the difference between success and failure in your work and personal life. Effective interaction starts with an accurate perception of oneself.
- An Emotional Quotient (EQ) assessment that measures and describes provides information on your emotional intelligence, which with application and coaching, can impact the way you respond to emotionally charged situations. In turn you will increase your performance and decision making.
What’s the catch?
There are several.
- This 36 page book is not designed to be a stand alone document. So to gain the full value, you’d need to spend some debriefing time with me.
- You or your respondent of choice will need to invest 20 to 30 interrupted minutes to take an on-line survey
- This introductory offer is limited to one book per organization
- The offer expires March 31, 2011
- You are NOT allowed to call this a test. There is no passing or failing involved here.
- Because it is an eBook, you’ll need to supply the paper and ink to have the recommended hard copy and thereby make use of it as a workbook.
- My time is debriefing time limited and therefore reserve the right to close this offer prior to the end of the month.
- We must be previously connected through some previous relationship. I can’t be doing this or random residents of Bora Bora.
How do I get mine?
Sign up on this page. After March 1, you will be contacted via email blast that will provide you with instructions and your unique password for taking the survey. Once that is complete, we will arrange a time to connect for a debriefing.